Adventures in Eating: Cheap. Easy. and Healthy

Join me on my quest to dissect the world of eating, learn to make everything from scratch, find a more simple solution to everyday feeding, and to do it all as cheap as I possibly can. Keep in mind that I have no idea what I’m doing, and that I’m attempting to teach myself; mostly through trial and error, mixed with some internet research and advice from friends. Read more about my blog...

Wednesday, April 26, 2000

Crockpot Beef Roast

3-4 lb beef roast (any cut)
1 lb carrots (baby cut, or sliced)
1 stalk celery, diced
8 small potatoes, cubed
1 white onion, chopped
2 cans diced tomatoes
1-2 can chicken broth
Seasoning salt

Place roast in a 6-7 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with seasoning salt. Add veggies in order listed, sprinkling each layer with seasoning salt. Pour broth over top.
Cook on high for 30 minutes, then on low for 8 hours.




Related Article:
Rolled and Roasted

Recipe Index
Article Index

No comments:

Post a Comment