Adventures in Eating: Cheap. Easy. and Healthy

Join me on my quest to dissect the world of eating, learn to make everything from scratch, find a more simple solution to everyday feeding, and to do it all as cheap as I possibly can. Keep in mind that I have no idea what I’m doing, and that I’m attempting to teach myself; mostly through trial and error, mixed with some internet research and advice from friends. Read more about my blog...

Tuesday, April 4, 2000

Marshmallow Crispy Squares

¼ cup butter or margarine
1 pkg (10 ½ oz) mini marshmallows
6 cups crisp rice cereal

Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat

Add cereal immediately; mix lightly until well coated. Press into greased/buttered 13x9 pan. Cool completely.

Cut into 24 squares



Related Article:
An Easy Classic, and Kid Friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment