Adventures in Eating: Cheap. Easy. and Healthy

Join me on my quest to dissect the world of eating, learn to make everything from scratch, find a more simple solution to everyday feeding, and to do it all as cheap as I possibly can. Keep in mind that I have no idea what I’m doing, and that I’m attempting to teach myself; mostly through trial and error, mixed with some internet research and advice from friends. Read more about my blog...

Thursday, March 30, 2000

Blueberry Muffins w White Beans

1 egg
¼ cup butter, softened
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup water, plus 3 tsp white bean flour
1 cup water, plus 3 tbsp powdered milk
2 cups unbleached white flour
3 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt

1 cup frozen blueberries

Preheat oven to 375F.
Beat eggs, butter, and sugar. Add bean flour, milk powder, and water; mix. In separate bowl combine dry ingredients; add to moist mixture and mix. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into oiled muffin tins; makes 12.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Can sub bean flour/water with bean puree, and powdered milk/water with regular milk.
Related Article:

No comments:

Post a Comment