Adventures in Eating: Cheap. Easy. and Healthy

Join me on my quest to dissect the world of eating, learn to make everything from scratch, find a more simple solution to everyday feeding, and to do it all as cheap as I possibly can. Keep in mind that I have no idea what I’m doing, and that I’m attempting to teach myself; mostly through trial and error, mixed with some internet research and advice from friends. Read more about my blog...

Friday, March 31, 2000

Garlic Toast

Sliced wheat bread
Margarine
Garlic powder
Salt

Preheat oven to broil. Place bread on baking sheet. Spread thin layer of margarine on each slice. Sprinkle each slice with garlic powder and salt. Broil for 4 minutes.

Serve with spaghetti, or cream of Cream of Chicken White Bean Soup

Related Article:

Related Recipe:


No comments:

Post a Comment