Adventures in Eating: Cheap. Easy. and Healthy

Join me on my quest to dissect the world of eating, learn to make everything from scratch, find a more simple solution to everyday feeding, and to do it all as cheap as I possibly can. Keep in mind that I have no idea what I’m doing, and that I’m attempting to teach myself; mostly through trial and error, mixed with some internet research and advice from friends. Read more about my blog...

Saturday, March 25, 2000

Griddled-bread-buns

Sliced sandwich bread, 2 per serving
Spreadable margarine

Spread margarine evenly on bread. Place on heated griddle (I use 325F setting). Toast until golden brown. Flip. Lightly toast. Serve with hamburger patty, buttered side out.


Read Full Article

Related Recipe:
Hamburger Patties

Recipe Index
Article Index

No comments:

Post a Comment